Monday, 29 March 2010

23 things

What a mixture of reactions - from enjoyment to frustration when I couldn't get something to work!

Probably the most time-consuming frustration was the fonts in my blog. I still have at least two blog postings (Things 8 and 23) where something has upset the default, and try as I might - even with help from an expert colleague - I can't get them back to what they should be.

I most enjoyed working with my photos - I can see lots of uses for that, though not all strictly work related! I think the geo tagging could be very handy for keeping track of photos.

Creating forms was a useful thing too, once I worked out how to manipulate some aspects of them.

Overall, doing 23 things has increased my confidence in using these tools, and in experimenting. Some bits have got to the stage of muddling themselves all up in my head again, but I've printed off a file of all the exercises (easier to do the tasks that way), and I'll certainly keep that for future reference, as I'm sure I will want to use these new skills in the days and weeks to come.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing, glad you've enjoyed the course and hope you'll keep using some of the Things!

    ReplyDelete