Hmm... interesting! The first bit of this week's tasks was easy, but I got somewhat stuck when trying to add my extra feeds and had to be rescued by Michelle, our resident guru. What would I do without her? It was good that we had to add lots of feeds because I gradually got it sorted out and began to speed up. I think I got a bit carried away in the end! I was quite surprised at some of the sites that I would have expected to have RSS that didn't have.
.... better get back to "proper" library stuff. This business can start to get a bit addictive, especially once you begin to feel more at home in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little tip - with Google Reader you can now even subscribe to sites that don't have feeds. Just type the web address of the site into the 'add a subscription' box, and if GR can't find a feed there, it will give you the option to create a custom feed. It's a new feature, only added just last month.
ReplyDelete