Monday, 25 January 2010

Thoughts on week 1


I found the instructions extremely clear. I am glad that they assume no knowledge. It doesn't matter if we know bits already because there always comes that point where you think you know something - until you actually try to do it on your own.


There are two or three of us doing it here, and we are fortunate in also having people who know exactly what they are doing. We had a good few laughs over creating the iGoogle pages!


2 comments:

  1. Pleased to see that the hampster wheel has stayed! - I did look into having a similar thing on mine for fun, but found it too distracting, so tried to keep everything fairly minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall I be honest? I haven't set up iGoogle as my home page so I haven't looked at it much :)

    ReplyDelete