Well, I've got this far! So far, so good...
Why am I doing this? Because I feel I'm getting left behind. We use all sorts of Web 2.0 tools in the library and I ought to be able to use them myself. I may be old but I don't want to turn into a dinosaur! I know it's mainly a matter of confidence and understanding the terminology etc, and I know I can do it if I give it a bit of time, but that's what I never do - so here is my opportunity.
What do I know already? I have a Facebook account, and I use it to keep track sometimes of other people, but I don't really do anything with it myself. I'm not entirely sure of the implications of some of the things, and am slightly wary about what I put out.
Hopefully, by April, I will be more confident at actually using the tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done - and this stuff changes so fast, nobody is right on top of it at all times - the important thing is to have a go and see what might be useful to you.
ReplyDelete